Welcome to Mrs. Klimes' / Miss Marcucci's Kindergarten Website
Go, Lisle Lions!
Mrs. Christy Klimes Miss Jennifer Marcucci
Kindergarten Teacher Substitute Kindergarten Teacher
Room 30 Room 30
Phone: (630) 493-8179 Phone: (630) 493-8179
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Email: email@example.com
Welcome to Kindergarten!
I'm very glad to be your child's teacher! We will have a fantastic year! I am looking forward to working with you to make kindergarten the best experience possible for your child.
I can be reached by e-mail or phone. The best times to contact me by phone would be before 8:30 a.m. or after 3:15 p.m. If you need immediate attention, please call the Schiesher office at (630) 493-8100.
Mrs. Klimes' Background:
Bachelor's of Arts in Education from Illinois State University
Master's Degree in Curriculum and Instruction with a Concentration in Reading
Reading Specialist Certification
Member of Illinois Reading Council and the International Reading Association.
When your child is absent from school, please phone the school attendance line 630-493-8199. This is available 24 hours a day. You must report the absence and the reason for the absence. Please make every effort to place the call by 9AM the day of the absence. We kindly thank you for your cooperation.
*Friday, May 17th: ½ day of school (only AM kindergarten attends)
* Friday, May 24th: Field Trip to Hands on Science Museum in Aurora
* Monday, May 27th: NO SCHOOL, Memorial Day
* Wednesday, May 29th: Step Up Day at Tate Woods
* Thursday, May 30th: Kindergarten Fun Day
*Monday, June 3rd: Last day of school for Kindergarten
SIGHT WORD INFORMATION
- Sight Words from previous Weeks:
- Week 1: the, to, and, a
- Week 2: I, it, in, you
- Week 3: said, look, up, for
- Week 4: review games/activities of weeks 1-3
- Week 5: is, go, we, little
- Week 6: down, can, see, not
- Week 7: me, my, big, on
- Week8: Review games/activities of weeks 5-7.
- Week 9: come, blue, red, where
- Week 10: jump, away, here, help
- Week 11: two, make, play, yellow
- Week 12: Review
- Week 13: Review
- Week 14: run, find, three, funny
- Week 15: he, she, that, was
- Week 16: at, but, they, on
- Week 17: Review
- Week 18: with, all, there, out
- Week 19: be, have, am, do
- Week 20: did, what, so, get
- Week 21: Review
- Week 22: like, this, will, yes
- Week 23: went, are, now, no
- SPRING BREAK
- Week 24: came, ride, into
- Week 25: good, want, too, pretty
- Week 26: four, saw, well, ran
- Week 27: eat, who, new, must
- Week 28: soon, our, ate, say, under
- Week 29: Review
- Week 30: please, black, white, brown
- Week 31: nine, pink, orange
- Sight Word Game Ideas